Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to school!

This new school year was a new start for me, Im really excited being with new people! So far i had great moments, but i have a favorite! Meeting new people was awesome, i also made several new friends already! I had faced some challenges though. Being a new student is fun but i heard about some minor insults but not about me so i don't want to get involved, so i choose not to care... cause its middle school. I just keep my head up and chill threw my minor challenges, such as getting fouled in basketball and not understanding new tools and equipment. I will have success in this school year by keeping my ears where my eyes go. I will discover new things and new ways of routes of ways in my classes. Learning new things and going on school field trips will be a blast and a breeze of challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment