Monday, August 25, 2014

"The Experiment"

These Prompt assignments we do are from our awesome knowledgeable teacher Mr. Sanderl. These assignments aren't so bad because it can help our writing skills. Some bad things about these assignments are: having a computer because its too hard on a phone but as i said its good for my writing skills.

This picture had me puzzles to figure how to do photoshop. He just left us free in our imagination to figure new ways! We had to discover the mixed puzzle as one. Lucky for for me i have a nice partner that share advice about my "Experiment" I had some road block on the tools and diagrams but at once it was finished! This master piece of mine is now finished! This is my logo for a uncharted hacked game i play. It has no advertisement but i guess now it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment