Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Visual Poem


GardnerN VisualPoem from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My Poem was a named swiflty for a reason... and that reason Is It has a Its momentum In Its own difficult way. It had many good visuals for Its own sayings. I am very proud that I did this less then two weeks and had every detail needed. The visuals really did a big impact on the story and looked great, but all of them in a flow of sound and pictures look the best! But as always there are always ways to improve.

My special effect made It look good but I needed more of It. I also added sound and made a big improvement with the words and pictures. My voice wasnt as clear as it could be so i did mess up a little. The mood is good showing of nature showing us what it does and what it can do, i find it really creative! Everything had a cause and effect moment, this proves I can do a fine job In a hard set up.

I am satisfied that I could actually do this amazing oppurtunity for us to compete In! We have all made one and thay are all so good! But there has to a winner... I dont think it was mine though. This person had this experience before and i didn"t so I did have trouble with the wright material. This had been the most simplest movie project we had so far In GT, and sense Its by yourself, It Is also hard.

24 comments:

  1. Great visuals in your poem.
    You were mumbling your poem the entire time it was hard to understand.
    Great usage of sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compliment: Good Lyrics
    Criticism: Need a lot more applicable video B-roll
    Compliment: Good sound effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how there were a lot of picture visuals
    Your voice was a little too soft, i couldn't hear half your poem
    Cool sound effects

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures
    read your clearly
    good effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compliment:The b-roll had unique camera angles
    Area of Improvement:The sound effect kinda blotted out some stuff
    Compliment:The poem was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots
    Some pictures were blurry and the audio was not clear
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how the b-roll matched the audio
    Too many pictures, too little video.
    The words recited in the poem were nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the begining wood shot
    The b-roll was late and the pictures are low quality
    I like the amount of pictures you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good b roll make your voice louder good effects

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the words you used in the poem.
    I think that the pictures should have the ken burns effect and the woosh sound was off and loud.
    Your shots matched what you said good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pictures
    you could talk more clearly and some pictures are blurry
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked your use of sound effects! Your words were slurred so I couldnt hear your poem! I liked the b-roll that you got ah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Compliment: I like your poem.
    Criticism: I think you should've got more creative B-Roll or not as stretched your pictures as much.
    Compliment: The visuals were good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Compliment: I like your poem.
    Criticism: I thin your audio could've been a little louder and you could have talked a little more clear.
    Compliment: I liked how your visuals matched what the poem was saying.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good poem, effects and transitions needed, some good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  16. good b-roll
    could of focus some of the pictures
    nice voice over

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool theme
    Voice over was a little un clear and soft.Visuals were very pixelated and stretched.Also some shot were dark.
    Very creative shots

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has good audio and added noises
    Some pictures has bad quality and dark
    B-roll of plants are good and clear

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you had the "wooosh" sound effect.
    Some of you images were pixelated and the audio was really soft.
    I liked the B-Roll you included

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Audio.
    You should've used videos not pictures.
    Good Shots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the different b-roll.
    The wosh sound was loud you might want to turn that volume down.
    I like how your audio was leveled.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the idea of your poem. Could have spoke more clearly so we could understand. Great visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shots were really nice! You were mumbling and I couldn't really understand what you were saying. Your special effects were really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like your b-roll.
    I think one thing that could be better is your audio.
    I also like your topic.

    ReplyDelete