Thursday, November 20, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

From my full honesty I think Im a procrastinator because when school Is out Im always trying to go somewhere or play sports, Its my passion I have to do It. Although I always get my work done in time with no stress, Its prohibited in my life! Weekends give us both time and homework, I use my time wisely unlike some people. Being this kind of person shows me opportunities for the future and trying to be the person I want to be when I grow up. Always doing something make me be me and being at my finest.

My level productivity relates to my amount of free time because they both have me going and improving both of my fundamental skills and academic skills at the same time, I improve things so I can enjoy it and have fun at the same time! When Im 120% focused while doing my school work or any job I can get the job done faster then when Im not as focused. Both my play time and work time have one thing in common, and its putting the effort. Having a safety net Is always good, like If we don't do It at home we can do It on the bus of any opening of our lives. Trying hard as possible Isn't enough. Here In middle school there Is always an extra step then usual.

A way to improve my productivity level and my free time I have to do my work before the weekend starts so I have more time to focus and just to cut to the chase. Doing this will result In more time to play and less time doing homework, " A kids dream, homework doesn't exist". Having a better result improves almost everything except doing more homework. Although In the future I will graduate from high school, Im going after another challenge! I wonder which university I will continue my journey on!








No comments:

Post a Comment