Friday, March 13, 2015

Typography Images

TYPOGRAPHY PORTRAITS are a way of photography which needs a portrait words that describe yourself, and the words match on you making look like a biography on a person but a layer. For me I think Is a cool way to express yourself because you show anything you want on yourself In letters and they can make a unique of art. In school I am making two typography portraits one for my math teacher and a two an old inventor of history Benjamin Franklin. I think this can affect me and most artist In a way how to try a new tech way of art which can show off new paths. Its hard to do this but when Its done no one would regret It, because you can make It any style you want! So In a way we are INNOVATORS!

The biggest challenge I had In this project was the KURNING because my text were really messed up and It took awhile to get It In one collage of words. The other main challenge I had was getting the picture In OUR requirements and this project did take awhile because getting the words fit In the shadow and be fading away depending how dark the section Is. To overcome the issue was actually really simple and It was to go back to the tutorial we took and finding the blank spaces that we had In our portraits. This project seems like It takes more steps to make more than any other project we did, and was hard to memorize step by step, but we have no option to stop so we have to keep on going no matter how good or bad you think It Is because there Is always room for improvement. So for my final practice It looked cooler than I thought It would be, the words perfectly lined up as the portraiture angles.

For my share In my work made to be done, I had to make three Typography photos. One was dedicated to my favorite man that fell down In history. Two a picture of a teacher, which had to be with no shaded color but an outline of the face In bold visible colored words. Three I had to make one of myself and this one was the hardest of all. We had to follow thru one of my most confusing tutorials yet! I didn't have much help besides my super smart neighbor, but somehow It took me the less time of them all and I think that because I have finally gotten the steps thru me like blood. Then my last steps not from the others was to tricky and It was to double check. It was a good
project while It lasted but It was not nice to me or others.

23 comments:

  1. Colorful
    Hard to read a lot of the words
    I Can see its you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful
    Really hard to recognize you
    I can read all of your words! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your 'me' picture!
    The practice photo, the words aren't really linked together.
    Great teacher picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I can tell its you in the photo. Its hard to read your words, though. Love your color scheme and the background !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words are very easy and clear to read.
    What you can improve on is making some parts of you clearer.
    Great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colors, they look really cool and abstract.
    You could improve this by making this look nicer, not putting words on the scratch paper, and if you do, make sure I can't tell that you did this.
    I like what color you filled your highlights, it fits the image, and the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cool and colorful
    It's a bit hard to read
    It looks like you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose really nice colors
    I can't really tell that it's you
    Good teacher picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colors that you use
    Part of your face is shadowed
    I can read some of your text

    ReplyDelete
  11. The custom gradient in the back is good.
    You cant really read some of the words.
    Very colorful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your image looks like you
    The thing you can improve is making other words stand out
    Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the choices of words that you used
    maybe you could have made the words a little more spread out so you can see them better
    Overall nice job on your typography

    ReplyDelete
  14. its colorful
    It was kind of hard to see some of the words
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your back round and the colors of it.
    One thing that could be improved is to make your words describe you more or too know why you chose the words you used.
    I also like that you can tell its you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the colors of your background.
    One thing that can be improved easily is that big glop of grey in the middle of your face.
    I also like the typography of Mr.Mchugh because of the colors of the words ....Its so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool color scheme! I think that the words could have been oriented better because with out the b&w image you may not be able to tell its you. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful image
    the words on your left chin are pretty hard to read
    amazing background

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job! I can tell it's you.
    Some suggestions will probably be that the colors you chose wasn't the best. Maybe if you chose a lighter shade of blue or a darker shade of green will be better. Also I think the highlights will be better as white.
    Nice over-all image. I can see your words clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the colors that were used in the image.
    Certain words are difficult to read.
    I also like how it actually looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the colors you used, they work really good together.
    Part of your face is dark.
    You can tell that it's you in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked the way you filled your highlights with color.
    The text was kind of tough to read.
    I liked the backround you chose to make your text stand out.

    ReplyDelete