Friday, February 20, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits

Portrait Photography Is a photograph of a person and his profile and In that case Is why Its called a portrait. Photography Is a work of art that people make with a camera to take pictures with. When doing a portrait there are two profiles, one on the the person and the silhouette. When taking the pictures Its hard to have a good lighting on the person and there also has to be something special or right about the background, even If Its a flat color or a rule of thirds with the person. Making the rule of thirds Is the photographers part because he can move the camera angles at all times so It can be just what he needs for a portrait. For rule of thirds there Focal points which means the portrait has to look onto leading lines for perfection.


Made and produced and photoshop means lots of steps and skills but a tutorial will do you good. First up you need to take about two-three photo's, one picture has to be based on a profile and then the other two are a foreground or a unique pattern that could literally match on your head! Next up upload photoshop and and go to file, scripts, and then load files into stack. From there you use the dodge tool that kinda hidden and outline your profile and 100% opacity. After that you would have the other photo's of a pattern and use the blend tool= "command-D". From there bars of options should appear and the picture Is all yours to play with and suit what you like. To make one would not be good news but we have to so the process has been pretty cool to me at least.

Im my last two project finals I think I did ok because I went threw the requirements and used some and I also broke the rules a bit so It my my needs not the teachers, and as he said Its good to break rules but have the requirements needed. They turned out good and on my second one It was my best one yet because everything was right about It In my head. On the first one was a school practice which was a blend of leafs, and a tree. My second blend was a skate park and a basketball hoop, which In that case both of those pictures represent my life In adventure. So for a final swished It and won In my game, and I am happy with what I got!

14 comments:

  1. I like the adjustment layers you used.
    I cant tell what your other symbol is.
    Show us what your other symbol is in order to improve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the image and how basketball is like in your head area
    Confusing with the ramp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a basketball hoop but I can't see the second photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how colorful it is.
    One thing that could be improved is the message of your picture.
    I really love the quality of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the images you used!
    I cant really see the ramp.
    Make the ramp more visible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you can see the basket ball hoop.
    You can kind of see the cut off line on the basketball picture.
    Great Practice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's kind of hard to make out both of your symbols although I can see a basketball hoop I cant see your other one. But I like how you made the water lead somewhere inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the symbols you chose.
    We cant see the skate board and its confusing.
    I like the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the basketball hoop that you used.
    It's confusing and I can't tell what your other image is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cropping was done well.
    I can't see your second symbol.
    Goob job

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you can still see you
    I cant see the skate board

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part of your photo is how you dodged your image well.
    Your message sorta works because you can only see two symbols clearly.
    Your quality of work could of improved by making the skateboard ramp noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Compliment: Great images
    Improvement: Your symbols are all together,so you can't see the symbols much
    Compliment: amazing double

    ReplyDelete
  14. really seems to represent you
    cant see half pipe
    nicely abstract practice

    ReplyDelete