Thursday, August 20, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Hi am Nathan Gardner, returning student of G.T. at Kapaa Middle School, and owner of this blog. I love basketball, and going to the beach with my friends. I enjoy competitive eating and love to play Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. My future dream Is to genetically modify or to make an ancient dinosaur just like Jurassic Park or Jurassic World (By the way the best movie ever!). I know It seems unlikely to happen but I wish for all evidence to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Some quotes that I am going to live by this year are "Know yourself, know your worth", "No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me up" ,and "Yesterday was history, tomorrow Is a mystery". I chose those because those explain what I believe In Is being humble, like how all my friends say "Stay humble, no grumble". Last year was  the hardest and the worst year for me and I don't want to go threw that again so I am going to listen the best I can this year because last year I was always off track. My goals for this year also Is getting a perfect attendance and a 4.0 grade average.

Well to relate to you guys (audience) on this project majority of people heard of Drake the rapper and In my manifest I have a quote from him which Is "Know yourself, know your worth". I chose that quote because having a certain level of experience of a certain should tell where you belong like In a sport or a class. In life we have at least say one quote that you respect more than any other saying and I personally love that quote more then any other quote! I have other quotes I listen to and believe In but I live on what I can like you know, I have freedom! For the final product Im expecting a really image for the class to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment