Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Motivational Poster

For my motivational poster we were required a lot of rules and requirements to show the best quality each student can make. On our poster we are required to have three pictures of what describes you and one picture of your face. We also need personal quotes that we very cherish and more quotes to tell a better lifestyle. With those quotes we are kurning them to fit In the space we are provided In the photoshop document to show and remain no empty space or gaps. After that we have change our color of the text so that we can see the text because the background could make It not visible for me or others to see.

The process that I went threw the whole project was I had to find three valuable quotes that you live by and know by heart. The second step was to wright down quotes, feelings, or sayings that represent what we do. So the week before this project we had homework to take pictures of what represent you, with the photos I took including a self-portrait I had to fit four picture to make the back ground layer for my text. After that we had find text colors to see the text over the picture because a black texture Is camouflaged In the background. We also had to show text effects to make the words stand out even better then It's color pack. Now back to the pictures we had to put layer effects to make It look like one color and It made the background more colorful and visible to see, And thats It. In life simple things can show a lot of meanings and uniqueness.

The hardest challenge I had was finding the right colors to be visible to the picture because most of the colors looked like they were mixed In the picture and Is bad because how else would you see the words! The other challenge was fitting the pictures In to show no open or blank space In the picture. It was like a puzzle! It was like "finding Waldo" because most of the time there was a blank space to cover. So overall I needed a lot of help but a conclusion came to a success. I would rate this project a 8/10 because I really enjoyed the outcome of what I believe Is "Fine Art"!
 +
=

No comments:

Post a Comment