Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


GardnerN_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
So far what I learned In this project Is that there are many types of humor and most of the humor I had was inappropriate so I had to take a few roadblocks on the way. So the humor I have Is somewhat logical and sad. Luckily the jokes were acceptable to present so I have now learned a lesson by myself. This project also made me learn the process of iMovie In which I never used since my Elementary school. This Is the first time making my own monologue so thats the first for me also.

Pad Is the time between the start of the video to the actual starting of the scene or the ending of the scene to the ending of the video. Pad Is needed because when you start the camera It delays for like one second and If you have one chance to do something well your In trouble. Thats where pad comes In and makes sure you don't mess up like last time. Its very crucial and It Is more easy to adjust into your video and crop It into your taste or style. Its not just important to put pad at one side of the video but put It everywhere when your done with a line or a scene because shutting the camera to stop filming Is instant because of the video trying to process so many things at once.

My weaknesses In this project was thinking of pans of each scene. I thought for about two hours on good thought out plans for B- roll and finally I got It and the plans worked good because It was actually really hard because I had no one to help during filming or shooting the video. My other weakness was actually focusing on an object as It took me a while to figure It out... I had to manually do It which was time wasting. For the critique of this project It showed as I were developing and exceeding because some of my shots had a noisy background noise and I had that especially with the wind as I was shooting my monologue. Thank you and good bye G.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment